pages (don't edit or move)

navbar home aboutme review policy reviews

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review: Night Visions by Elena Gray!


Synopsis:
Plagued by visions and voices, Samantha Cade must be losing her mind. Until she realizes there's a hidden, urgent message wanting to be revealed. Just how, she'll have to figure out.

When Ian Behr reappears in her life after six long years without so much as a goodbye, dormant longing awakens. To survive this turmoil, she'll need to guard her heart.

Will Ian be her doom...or her salvation?

My Review:
Let me start off by saying...Wow...Ian...Holy...Hotness! *keels over* Please, please, pllleeeaaaassseee, give me more Ian, Elena! :) I knew when she told me he was based off Alex O'Loughlin that he was going to be hot, but that did not prepare me from how smokin' HOT that man is. He is officially the newest 'Boyfran' on my list! ^_^

I knew this was going to be a good one just by looking at the cover! (Rawr!) The book definitely did not disappoint! It's sexy, romantic, and suspenseful! It kept me on my toes and on the edge of my seat the whole way through.Add in some action, a very charming main character (who is an author!), and some paranormal  and you have a great story! It was a quick read but it was a lot of fun! I love not only the paranormal romance, but I love the mythic feel some of the scenes have. It's a really nice touch and gives the story a whole new depth.

This was the first story I have read from Elena Gray and it won't be my last! :)

5/5

Happy Reading! 
Kristina

1 comment:

  1. Alex O'Loughlin? I'm THERE, girl. He's my favorite sexy guy. This sounds like my kind of book.

    ReplyDelete