pages (don't edit or move)

navbar home aboutme review policy reviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Trinity by Deena Remiel Review



Synopsis:
Emma Livingston, a single mom, has been through hell—and back, so she thinks. While dealing with her five year old daughter’s night terrors, she attempts to live a normal life. That is, until the being from those very nightmares comes to visit her. Has her child been dealing with a real demon while she thought he was only a figment of an active imagination?
Michael D’Angelo is known to everyone in Prophet’s Point, Arizona, as their loving elementary school principal. But to The Brethren, he is known as the most powerful Protector. Immortal and angelic does not mean he’s without doubts or fears. While trying to protect Emma and Hannah, his tortured past comes back to haunt him. Can he overcome it? Or is he doomed to repeat a failure he has lived with for what seems like an eternity?
As Emma and Michael come together to protect Hannah, ancient secrets are revealed and faith is tested. When a prophecy is exposed, questions must be answered… Can Emma learn to trust enough to love again? Can Michael believe in himself enough to show Emma how? And will they be able to protect an innocent child, not to mention save the world as they know it, from total annihilation?

My Review:
(Origninally posted to Goodreads on June 2, 2011)

Ahhhhh! Where to start!?!?!

When I first purchased this book on my barnes and noble Nook, I was shocked to see that it was over five hundred pages long. I thought that it would take me forever to finish it, but boy was I wrong. I don't think I have ever read a book this fast! I finished this book in about five hours total. I blazed through this novel, turning pages frantically because I couldn't wait to find out what happened next. I had to put the book down about halfway through in order to get some sleep and kept thinking about it for several hours after I stopped reading. Trinity by Deena Remiel is the best book I have read this year! It has earned a spot in my favorite books of all time catagory as well! Whoo!

This story is fantastic in every way imaginable! Romance, humor, adventure, twists and turns, a gorgeous cover, great character development, outstanding plot, fantastic dialog and writing,a spectacular ending, and an epic battle of good vs. evil. Hannah's growth was especially amazing to watch! What a badass five year old. All of the angels are fantastic as well. I don't deny having sweet dreams while reading this book. Emma and Micheal have such good chemistry. I found myself blushing and swooning in some of their more heated scenes. I also love the fact that Emma works at a school, like myself, and I also loved the fact that she was five foot two, like me as well. (Go short people!)

This book is amazing! It made me happy, sad, laugh, nearly cry, and left me completely satisfied. I will definitely be wating (im)patiently for the next book in the series, which is titled Relic. The one question I asked myself while reading this book was: Why haven't you read this sooner?

Go check it out! You won't be disappointed!

5/5

~Book two in the series, Relic, will be released on January 27, 2012!!! I can't wait!~

Happy Reading!
*Kristina*

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE CHOCLATE COVERED ANGELS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did someone mention angels dipped in chocolate?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chocolate covered angels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love chocolate covered angels. What a great sounding book.

      Delete
  4. "I LOVE CHOCOLATE COVERED ANGELS!"


    tammy ramey
    trvlagnt1t@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love chocolate covered angels!!! Can't wait to read it....

    ReplyDelete