pages (don't edit or move)

navbar home aboutme review policy reviews

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Book Spotlight: Becky by Vivien Sparx!


Blurb:Warning! This is a Vivien Sparx story like you have never read before!It contains explicit sex scenes and graphic language. It is for adult only readers who like their action sweaty, steamy and super hot!
'Becky' is the second story in the 'Unleashed' series...Also available in the 'Unleashed' series are 'Alicia', 'Claire', 'Debbie' and 'Eve'.
A story of approx. 18,000 - 19,000 words

Vivian says, ""Becky..." 
The 'Unleashed Collection'
Released this Friday (March 15) on Amazon. 

One of the most exciting things about the 'Unleashed' series being released this weekend on Amazon is that every girl in each of the stories faces totally different sexual challenges. No two stories are alike!
The most fascinating aspect for me when writing this series was the chance to explore some of the really erotic kinks that maybe you have never heard of before!
Becky's story is absolutely unique within the collection and the wicked sexy mind of Julia certainly creates a series of challenges that test Becky in every possible way..."

Get your copy today for only .99 cents! 
http://www.amazon.com/Becky-Unleashed-Erotica-ebook/dp/B00BUTLKGS/ref=la_B008D0E92Y_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1363449342&sr=1-10



I have written romance stories since I was a teenager and more recently I have focused my writing on erotic romance. One of the things I pride myself on is being able to tell an erotic story without ever using profane or graphic language; it's just the way I like my stories to be.
You can find me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/viviensparxauthor
I have had a lot of feedback from my readers and the tone or my stories seems to strike a chord with fans of books like Bared to You by Sylvia Day and Reflected in You by Sylvia Day. I think everyone who reads my kind of stories has already read 50 Shades of Grey and the Bared to You Crossfire novels.
Between E L James and Sylvia Day these ladies are responsible for generating huge interest in the genre of stories I happen to write.
I am sure my stories will never reach the dizzy heights of success that 50 Shades of Grey, Bared to You, and Reflected in You have already reached... but I am having fun trying.




No comments:

Post a Comment