pages (don't edit or move)

navbar home aboutme review policy reviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Kymberlee Burks-Miller Showcase!

Today on the blog is Kymberlee Burks-Miller! Make sure you wish her a Happy Birthday!!! :)

 (Ebook and paperback)

 (Hardcover)

Compulsion Excerpt:

Mason was going to attack me!  I froze.  I had never seen his teeth protrude from his mouth that way.  He actually looked like a vampire.  Damn it!  He was almost on top of me when my mind started working again.  He’s a vampire!  I flung my hand up at him screaming, “Fire!” and the element flew at him like a flamethrower.   I spun around running for the porch, and almost tripped on the step.  I caught myself on the railing and saw him, now out of the corner of my eye, coming at me again!  What the hell is wrong with him!  I threw my other hand up crying for all of the elements.  “Air, Fire, Water and Earth!”  The elements came from all four directions like a vortex.  Unbearably strong wind spun around him, fire raced around the next layer of my protection, followed by water that enclosed the flames and lastly the ground started to break open shaking horrifically inside of the cyclone of power that was holding him there.  He was fighting my power.  

“Goddess Help me!” I screamed as I frantically searched for a piece of wood, nothing!  I could hear that my family now realized something was not right and were coming to help!  Mason had broken free of the elements and had forcefully grabbed me from the porch throwing me on the ground.  I didn’t hit as hard as I should have.  I heard the terror in my covens’ voices as they ran from the house toward us and knew that my life would end right here and now on the already too warm grass.  I looked into the merciless eyes of this vampire as he smiled at me bringing those fangs to my neck.  I waited to feel the pain of his sharp teeth puncturing my flesh, hearing my family screaming at Mason to stop!  They didn’t know how to fight him off of me. 






Kymberlee Burks-Miller is a wife, and mother. She is originally from Baltimore, Maryland. She lives in PA now where she and her husband have an interdivisional NFL rivalry. She is a die-hard Ravens fan, and her husband and son are Steelers fans. If you can't find her on the sidelines of her sons' football games, baseball games, online, cooking, cleaning, shopping, or on the phone wandering aimlessly through her house, than she's probably tucked herself away in her batcave. Kymberlee's positive attitude, and absolute fun-loving approach to life makes it easy for the voices in her head to take over on a regular basis. Enjoy the journey~Kymberlee xoxo



compulsion facebook~ www.facebook.com/CompulsionSeries
enchantment facebook~ www.facebook.com/EnchantmentSeries
goodreads~ http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5029571.Kymberlee_Burks_Miller
blog~ http://kymberlee-burks-miller.blogspot.com/





Happy Reading!
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment