pages (don't edit or move)

navbar home aboutme review policy reviews

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Untouched by Sara Humphreys Review!



Synopsis:
SHE SHOULD BE SEEN, BUT NEVER TOUCHED… 

Kerry Smithson’s modeling career ensures that she will be admired from afar, which is essential since mere human touch sparks blinding pain and terrifying visions. 

EVERY GOOD MODEL NEEDS A HEAVENLLY BODYGUARD… 

Dante Coltari is hired to protect Kerry from those who know who she is—or more importantly what she is—and want her dead because of it. Nothing could have prepared him for the challenge of keeping her safe. But, strangely, his lightest touch brings her exquisite pleasure rather than pain, and Dante and Kerry have an otherwordly connection that might just pull them through

My Review:
Untouched, book two of The Amoveo Legend series, is a fantastic book and an easy read that has a gorgeous cover! In the book we go farther into the world of the Amoveo clans and find out more about the group of hybrid-hating Purists. Hybrids are explained more in this one, and we will definitely be seeing a lot more of them later on in the series. 

Kerry and Dante are a charming couple that I adored reading about. Kerry, a plus sized supermodel with an extraordinary gift, was very stubborn at first. I really like the fact that Kerry is bigger than the average heroine in a romance novel. It is very refreshing. I also think Kerry's gift, seen by her as a curse, was very interesting and was a good addition to the story. Plus, the animal she shifts into (I'm not going to say what) is pretty badass! Dante is a FOX and I mean that in both senses of the word. He is of the Fox clan, and trying to get over the pasts events with his father. Dante wants nothing more than to claim Kerry as his mate and keep her safe from danger. I found myself liking Dante a lot more than Malcolm. I think it had something to do with his attitude and the fact that he always called Kerry 'princess'. 

Samantha and Malcolm, the couple from book one Unleashed, both return in Untouched, which starts a few weeks after the events in Unleashed. Nonnie is also there for a brief period, as well as some new characters. One in particular made the ending very bittersweet. 

I cannot wait for book 3, which is titled Untamed! I think it's going to be a great story, and I'm looking forward to reading it! 

I would recommend this to any paranormal lover that appreciates a good love story.


5/5


Happy Reading!
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment