pages (don't edit or move)

navbar home aboutme review policy reviews

Monday, July 28, 2014

The Red & Wolfe series by Ella James!


This is an erotic fairy tale inspired by Little Red Riding Hood.
The first installment was originally featured in the BEND Anthology
Red & Wolfe: Part 1 by Ella James
FREE
Contemporary Erotica 35 Pages

When Sarah "Red" Ryder loses her job as an art critic for a Boston newspaper, she's brokenhearted. Worse than that? She's broke. Her boyfriend recently left her - for a tatted-up hottie with a dick - so she's stuck paying her hefty apartment rent alone. After two months unemployed, there's no money left. With no immediate family to turn to, Red reaches out to her estranged grandmother, a reclusive writer living on an island off the coast of Charleston. Several days later, Red receives $30,000 and an invitation to visit.

James Wolfe is not Red's grandmother. But he beckons her. Red has the ability to give him something he needs. He won't take "no" for an answer, and he doesn't mind screwing her over. He lost his conscience six years ago, when he was tried for the murder of his wife. Since then, life is about him - and the paintings he does under the mysterious pseudonym "W."

Wolfe needs the island to keep painting. To live his life away from prying eyes. To keep up the anonymity of "W."

Once he sees Red, he finds that he needs her, too. And Wolfe will have her. Any way he can.

Start the series for FREE
 

Red & Wolfe: Part 2 by Ella James

Contemporary Erotica 65 Pages
Return to Rabbit Island for the erotic second installment of Red & Wolfe, the sensual story of exiled playboy James Wolfe and writer Sarah "Red" Ryder. 

Continue the story for just 99 cents!

Red & Wolfe Part 3 by Ella James
 Contemporary Erotica 55 pages
Return to Rabbit Island with Red & the illusive Rafe for the hottest serial installment so far. I'd bring at least two pairs of extra panties if I were you.
Continue the story 
Add to Goodreadshttp://bit.ly/RedWolfepart3-GR








  Red & Wolfe Part 4 by Ella James
The FINAL installment!
  Contemporary Erotica 112 pages  

Return to Rabbit Island for the heart-pounding conclusion to Red and Wolfe's story. Don't forget your extra panties - but this time, you might also want to bring your gun. 

  Purchase the Heart Pounding and Panty Wetting conclusion! Amazon: http://bit.ly/RedWolfe4-Amazon   

“Red?” I push her gown down a little further and close my mouth over her breast, working her nipple 
with my lips. Caressing it with my tongue. I’m rewarded by a soft moan that goes straight to my cock. I 
need to be inside her, despite knowing I don’t have the time. 
I pull the covers down and slide my hand up her shin, then up her thigh. She’s warm from sleep. Her skin 
feels like burnished velvet. My fingers brush her pussy and she lifts her hips. She wants it. I love the way 
she always wants it. 
“Race.” 
I love the way she says my name: a mew. 
“I’m going to fuck you with my fingers,” I say, leaning near her face. “Then you’ll go to sleep again.” 
A dreamy smile floats over her lips. She nods a little, pressing her head into the pillow. 
I slide a finger into her. She’s hot and tight, softer than silk. I can feel her clench as I pump into her. She’s 
wet this morning. So fucking slick. I stroke in and out, painting her pussy, using my fingertip to smooth 
warm lines around her swollen clit. 
I’m rewarded by her crying out. 
“Say my name.” 
I still my hand. I can hear my blood rush in my ears. Race. Say Race. 
Her hands grab at my wrist. “Race.” 
I allow myself a brief grin. It’s undiluted satisfaction. She knows—or at least suspects—I’m James Wolfe, 
but she’s still in my bed. 
“Say ‘Race, please.’ I like to hear you beg.” I push another finger into her. Her body quivers. 
“I like to feel you jump.” 
I stretch her with a third finger and slide my thumb over her clit. I’m moving slow. So slow. 
“Race, oh God—yes. Please.” 
“That’s right, sweetheart.” -- 
I look up at him, and I can’t even talk, because I’m lost again. I don’t know how it’s possible that this 
happened. That I feel so attached so someone I’ve known such a short amount of time. I don’t know 
how it’s possible that I can’t stay. 
Tears fill my eyes, and I blink them away. Race runs his hand over my hair. 
“You’re a good girl, baby. So good. You deserve nothing but the best.” He kisses my cheek, so chaste and 
soft it makes me shiver. 
My throat’s so tight, it’s hard to say, “I liked being your fuck doll.” 
“I would keep you if I could. Fill you with my cock all day and night. Punish that sweet ass. Red, I’m
leaving here. Don’t wait for me to find you. I won’t. Don’t come back for a while. Let things settle. Try to 
find a way to settle, too.” He rubs his thumb down my cheek, looks into my eyes. “What do you love, 
Red? 
I swallow. I can think of only one thing. “Writing.” 
“So write. Write anything you want, baby.” 
I swallow past the huge lump in my throat and shake my head. “I don’t want to write. I just want you.”
He steps back a little, still holding my hand. “I don’t deserve you, baby doll.” 
“Yes you do. Of course you do. You always do.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment